- Weeds are one of the most frustrating issues to deal with in lawn-care. Leave it to us to ensure they don’t sprout up in your lawn, driveway, walkways or patios.
- It can be difficult to know where to start when trying to turn your lawn into a lush, green turf. We’ll give you our expert advice so you know where to begin.
- Fertilizers are a combinations of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. We’ll pick the right one for your lawn at any particular time of the year and apply it properly.
- We’ll apply our mixture of compost and grass seed that can help improve soil quality, increase microbial activity and increase turf density.
- We will perforate your lawn with holes to allow water and nutrients to reach the deeper roots of your grass. This can encourage growth and make your lawn stronger.
- If you’re having problems with bugs harming the growth of your lawn, we’ll get rid of them and make sure they don’t come back.
- This is planting seeds on top of your existing turf. It can help fill in bare spots, improve density, establish improved grass varieties and enhance your lawn’s colour.
- Thatch is organic matter that builds up at the base of your lawn over time. It can prevent moisture and nutrients from getting to your grass, so we’ll remove it for you.
We keep your lawn green and your wallet greener.
From our customized fertilizer blends to our 100% Certified Premium Grade-A grass seed, our customers only get the best. This coupled with commercial application equipment and well-trained staff makes the perfect recipe to a lush and green lawn.
In the service industry you want someone you can trust. For lawn maintenance, Hometurf Lawn Care is that someone.
Our customers have made that clear over the years, awarding us with several awards including, most recently:
- Consumers’ Choice Award for Best Lawn Care in the GTA,
- HomeStars Best of Awards for Lawn Maintenance, and
- an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Finally, we do not tele-market or push unnecessary upgrades. If you ever have any questions or concerns we have always have a real person (no robots) just a phone call away.